25 October 2008

Down Syndrome Awareness Month

Well, October is almost over and I think I've only missed a couple of days of blogging. A reminder to all of you reading, I decided to try to post everyday in honor of Down Syndrome Awareness Month. One of the blogs I read is written by the mother of a child with Down Syndrome, which is where I got the inspiration to do this. For more information on Down's, please head on over to Michelle's blog, Big Blueberry Eyes, she has some great information and her posts are easy and fun to read.

1 comment :

Michelle said...

I can't remember if I've visited to your blog before (mommy brain! LOL) but saw your comment on my giveaway post. How neat that you participated in 31 for 21 too! Thanks for doing that! Good luck with the contest; I'll be announcing a winner tomorrow!

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016