14 April 2010

Wednesday Day Book

Outside my window …darkness, it's before sun-up. On registration days I leave the house at 6am.

I am thinking … that I really have to take Jack to have his claws trimmed on Saturday.

I am thankful for my mama - she's the best and I can't wait for her to come visit in June

I am reading Cordina's Royal Family. Some Nora Roberts to off set the reading I am doing for school. It's nice to get swept up into another world.

I am hoping … that I can wrap up all my paper writing this weekend and be done with the semester!

On my mind … registration registration registration. Only 2 more days left!

I'm learning … that I dislike having my routine disrupted. I never thought I'd say this, but I wish I had time these last 2 weeks to work out.

Noticing that … the trees are budding - yea for spring!

From the kitchen … baking cookies Thursday night for a meeting on Friday

Around the house … pollen, pollen everywhere. Time to dust...again. I am so thankful I do not have allergies.

One of my favorite things … America's Next Top Model - definitely a guilty pleasure

2 comments :

HubbleSpacePaws said...

:-) A not-so-closet NR reader (for mental health), too. Recently discovered Deanna Raybourn. You might enjoy her. Similarly paced w/ snappy dialog.

Her "Julia Grey" novels build so you want to start with Silent in the Grave if you decide to try those. I was hooked with the first line. "To say that I met Nicholas Brisbane over my husband's dead body is not entirely accurate. Edward, it should be noted, was still twitching upon the floor." ;-)

Nichole Fisher said...

I'll definitely check out Raybourn, that first line is awesome.

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016