31 October 2011

Happy Halloween!



I love Halloween - costumes, candy, and excited kids. I live on the third floor of an apartment complex though so I'm not anticipating many trick or treaters. I have some candy just in case. The rest will end up in the office tomorrow so they can give it away at the front counter. Every year I watch the original Halloween. AMC usually runs a Halloween marathon. Yes, I live alone and end up scaring myself silly and not sleeping well afterwards, but it's fun and it's one night a year. I started this tradition back when I was a senior in college. I was on duty in the townhouses. My roommates had all gone out to a party so while I was waiting to do rounds I started watching Halloween. I thought it was a pretty great idea until it was time to do rounds, alone, in the dark, through one of the remote parts of campus. Genius.


1 comment :

Michelle said...

Thanks for explaining about the financial aid and degree-seeking students! That makes more sense, but still frustrating that the program is set up the way it is so they can't apply for the financial aid. Hopefully things will change for programs like this the more they are being utilized, or the more it's being made aware that students would be using it if they could.

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016