10 October 2012

Wednesday Day Book

Outside my window ...dark and chilly, 57 degrees.

I am thinking … that I am so thrilled to be back in Rhode Island.

I am thankful for ... my years at BayView.  I wouldn't trade that experience for anything.

I am reading A Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling.  Let's see how she does post HP.

I am hoping …to meet my niece soon!

On my mind ...things I need to take care of at work tomorrow.  I am loving my new job, and I love working in Boston.  I just have a long to do list.

I'm learning ... to be more assertive in my personal life.  I have it down pat in my professional life.

Noticing that ... the leaves are changing color!

From the kitchen …peanut butter and jelly bars later this week, by request.

Around the house … time to vacuum and dust.

One of my favorite things … October!  It is my favorite month - the weather, the leaves, the pumpkins, and Halloween!  What's not to love?



No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016