31 October 2013

Happy Halloween

I love Halloween.  The costumes, the creepy music, the costumes, the movies - I love all of it.  My uncle introduced me to horror movies when I was a kid (it's been 30 years Uncle Chris, mom can't yell at you now).  We started with the Halloween series.  Granted, I watched most of it from behind my hands, but there is nothing quite like being deliciously scared to death, yet knowing you are completely safe at the same time.  Halloween will always be my favorite of the scary movies.  But there are plenty of others out there as well.  Here is a great montage I found on youtube.  Enjoy your Halloween and Be Safe!

 

Thank you all for joining me this month on my blog challenge for 31 for 21.  I didn't make it every day, but I got most of them in.  I hope you enjoyed following along.  Starting tomorrow I will be posting weight loss surgery items back on my other blog: http://nichole-myjourney.blogspot.com/.

Other items will continue to be posted here - for example, what I'm up to in Texas!  Happy Halloween all!


No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016