01 December 2017

Five for Friday - Stocking Stuffers


Happy Friday!  Are you as excited for the weekend as I am?  This has been quite a week and next week doesn't look to slow down any.  We have our final walkthrough of the house on Monday and then we close on Friday and move on Saturday!  This weekend we plan on wrapping up the rest of the packing.

Just because we're in a little bit of chaos though doesn't mean I'm not thinking about the holidays.  I can't wait to decorate the house and since we have a mantle and fireplace, we'll have a nice place to hang the stockings this year.

I'm always a little stumped as to what to put in Mr. Fisher's stocking.  I usually add a little bit of his favorite candies - Reese's Christmas Trees and Peppermints - and then some fun little gifts and maybe a bottle of cologne.

Need some ideas?  Here are my five favorite stocking stuffer ideas this year.



I have loved these Fresh Sugar Lip Balms for years!  At $24, they are a fun stocking stuffer.  My favorite is the Honey shade. I've got these stashed all over the place - in my bathroom, in my desk, in my purse.  Just a hint of color and they are super hydrating.



How cute is this initial pendant from BaubleBar?  And it's only $12!  Perfect for tweens, teens, adults, it's a fun take on a monogram.  Wear one or several together.


I am loving these urbanears earbuds.  Lightweight with a built in microphone, these have great sound quality and come in five color options.  At $30, they are a perfect stocking stuffer.



I always love finding perfume in my stocking, so I try to add some to Mr. Fisher's every year.  He's worn YSL L'Homme for the last few years and it smells incredible, but I recently got to test John Varvatos and oh it smells so good.  He may find this one Christmas morning. 



Who doesn't love finding candy in their stocking?  Sugarfina has the best little boxes of candy for gifting.  This Vice Box has chocolate and liquor flavors all in one.  Yum!

What do you like to find in your stocking?

Before I sign off for the weekend, we have a GIVEAWAY WINNER!

Congratulations to Pam M.!!!

Check your email, you have until Sunday morning to claim your prize!

Have a great weekend everyone! 

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016