23 January 2018

Stella & Dot Style


Y'all.  I have been wearing the heck out of the items in this latest style launch from Stella & Dot.  OMG.  So swoonworthy.

For this week's post, I am going to show the things that I have had on repeat - I can't stop wearing them.

 
 This poncho arrived last week and I am in love.  Easy to wear - you can wear it as a shrug, as a one shoulder, an off the shoulder, or just as a boatneck.  Drapey, comfy, and soft, it pairs easily with jeans and a fun statement necklace.  I thought the Rayna would look great with it, and I wasn't wrong.  I also added the Yves wrap braceley, Orbital ring, and Hammered hoops to complete the look.
 
I love the Rayna because it's a 3-in-1 - wear them together or each on their own!
 
 
I wore this bracelet combo THREE times this week.  And I am generally not a bracelet person.  Super easy to wear.  I wore it to work three days in a row.  I just love it.  



 Like the Rayna, the Natia is a 3-in-1, you can wear it all together or each separately.  And the Georgia hoops.  I have gotten so many complements on these.  They are a pretty simple hoop, but are front facing which adds a bit of interest.  They're also the prettiest burnished gold color.
 

Oh I love Rose Gold jewelry, don't you?  I think these rings are my favorite rings that Stella & Dot has launched recently.  I love the look of a delicate ring, but I've only had my Claudia Stackables and my Gwen to work with.   

Those are my favorites from the new collection.  I have them on repeat all. the time.  What are you loving?  Sound off in the comments! 

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016