21 October 2008

Tuesday Night Music Club

Ah, my poor Red Sox - they were so close, but came up short. At least they didn't lose to the Yankees. The pain was eased by the fact that the Patriots trounced the Denver Broncos last night :)

Students were able to get into the system today and start to plan and get their schedules ready for registration next week. It went well, no major issues, no complaints, and it will be interesting to see what happens when they actually try to register en masse.

I take the GRE in 4 weeks. I have 4 weeks left to cram for the math portion of the test. With registration and working nights at Target, I haven't really had time to study. I may just not turn on the computer when I get home tomorrow night and hunker down at the dining table and study for a couple of hours. I still need a research idea. I know what area I'd like to study (FERPA - aka the student records privacy thing),I just don't know what to focus on. If I get through a substantial amount of math tomorrow, I may treat myself to some time browsing FERPA on the internet to see if inspiration strikes.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

You may want to check out my web site, The Student Privacy Journal. Thanks!

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016