06 December 2009

Adventures in Babysitting

I promised my cousin Kelly that once school was finished for the term, I would come down to Charlotte for the weekend to hang out with her, Korey, and the baby. I even offered to babysit so she and Korey could go out on their own for the night. I made good on my promise this weekend. I left for Charlotte Saturday morning and spent the day hanging with the Kashmers. I had such a good time. The baby is has grown so much in the past month. She is just the sweetest thing and has the cutest smile. She and I had a nice few hours while Kelly and Korey went downtown to see an improv performance. I haven't babysat in so long and its been even longer since I've sat for a baby. She was just as sweet as can be though and we snuggled and she slept and I fed her a bottle. It's kind of like riding a bike, it just comes back to you. I can't wait to see her continue to grow, as her personality develops and becomes her own little person.

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016