03 December 2009

Day Book

I'm stealing this idea from Tree...

Outside my window … the sound of the train

I am thinking … that Private Practice is way better than Grey's

I am thankful for … the end of the semester!

I am reading The Christmas Guest. I just finished Coming Home

I am hoping … that I get good grades on my final papers

On my mind … will he e-mail me back

I'm learning … about my new parish. I never thought I would find one near me that I liked as much as I like Presentation

Noticing that … it's time for a pedicure

From the kitchen … will probably make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies this weekend to bring to the office

Around the house … I dusted tonight, but need to vacuum

One of my favorite things … when Kate curls up next to me on the couch to nap

2 comments :

Sean said...

Welcome back! I may have to steal this idea too.

Christina and Tee Jay said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading Tree's and want to steal this, too... but then think that everyone who reads me reads Tree. So it'd be a pretty obvious theft. DANG.

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016