10 January 2010

Sunday Day Book

Outside my window … the sun is setting and it is super cold (well, super cold for North Carolina)

I am thinking … about maybe stopping by ikea when I am in Charlotte next weekend

I am thankful for a new semester - classes start tomorrow

I am reading Paragon Walk. It's by Anne Perry. It was required reading one year in high school and I fell in love with the series.

I am hoping … Emily and Auntie Pat have a good trip down to NC

On my mind … heading to Charlotte next weekend to see family!

I'm learning … to tolerate working out at least 4 times a week.

Noticing that … it's time for a pedicure...next weekend at some point

From the kitchen … leftover sushi for dinner

Around the house … cleaned and vacuumed today, watching the Cardinals beat the Packers.

One of my favorite things … Sugared Plums scented candles from Yankee Candle

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016