20 January 2010

Wednesday Day Book - school edition

Outside my window … I can see the engineering building (I think it's the engineering building)

I am thinking … that it's time I seriously start to consider dissertation options

I am thankful for the opportunity to continue my education

I am reading Reframing Organizations. It's written by Bolman and Deal. I had to read a previous edition for my Master's program. It's a pretty good read.

I am hoping … to do as well this term as I did last term

On my mind … what on earth am I going to do for my presentation next week

I'm learning … that I have little patience for people who do not pay attention

Noticing that … the construction on Hillsborough Street is getting more intense, not less

From the kitchen … asparagus, potatoes, and a vegetarian option

Around the house … I need to vacuum and do laundry

One of my favorite things … my classmates in my program. They are really nice people.

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016