04 February 2010

If only I could win the lottery...

I would start the adoption process immediately. Michelle over at Big Blueberry Eyes posted today about a little girl in Russia whose adoption fell through. If she doesn't find a new adoptive family soon, she will be institutionalized with no chance at being adopted after that. Truly, if I were in a different position financially, I would call the people at Reece's Rainbow and ask what I needed to do. All I can do though is pray that this sweet little girl finds a new family in time.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hey Nichole it doesn't hurt to call and find out...Who knows but maybe things will just fall into place (with the Lord's help!)

Michelle said...

thanks for spreading the word...I really hope there is a family out there who adopts her. Joe and I were seriously starting to consider adopting her, but then I found out we wouldn't be able to complete our home study right now so we don't qualify. This makes me so sad; I just can't get her sweet face out of my mind :(

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016