16 March 2010

Tuesday Day Book

Outside my window …it's still dark. I'll take an extra hour of dark in the morning for the extra light in the evening though.

I am thinking … that Spring Break is glorious, even though I have work to get done, it's nice to know I have a week without classes.

I am thankful for my job. I really do love what I do and where I work. Hands down, one of the best places.

I am reading Coming Home. Again.

I am hoping … that Duke and Ohio State both do well in the NCAA tournament. And a small part of me hopes that UNC loses to William & Mary tonight (W&M is the first college campus I ever visited).

On my mind … D's visit a week from Thursday

I'm learning … that I need to have a plan for everything.

Noticing that … maybe it's time to weed out some of my books. There are just too many.

From the kitchen … haven't cooked anything really good in awhile. I need to try something new.

Around the house …I love my new comforter set for my bed. It's so pretty :)

One of my favorite things … Criminal Minds. Hands down one of the best tv shows.

1 comment :

D said...

No worries and no planning (except for the trip to SC). Let's just go with the flow and see what happens. :)

I <3 u,
-D

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016