03 March 2010

Wednesday Morning Day Book

Outside my window …there is about 2 inches of snow on the ground. Grrr.

I am thinking … that I have a ton of schoolwork to do this weekend - no slacking off!

I am thankful for my mama. She's the best.

I am reading 1776. I never made it through the first time, so I started over.

I am hoping … that the promise of a 60 degree weekend actually happens.

On my mind … the sheer number of school related things I hope to accomplish by Monday.

I'm learning … that even though I still dislike working out, I feel really good after.

Noticing that … it's really really time to dust.

From the kitchen … not much. I'm having dinner with Jamie tonight.

Around the house …I love my new washer and dryer. It's just so convenient.

One of my favorite things … playing wordscraper.

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016