05 July 2010

Monday Day Book

Outside my window …a little overcast as the sun comes up.

I am thinking … that I really want to see Despicable Me next weekend.

I am thankful for … reconnecting with old friends - we had a lot of fun on Saturday.

I am reading Coming Home. For the umpteenth time - my favorite Rosamund Pilcher story.

I am hoping … that I can navigate the new way of doing business. Sometimes it's just easier working at a private school.

On my mind … so glad that D was able to come up to Dallas for the holiday weekend.

I'm learning … about the policies and procedures of doing business at my new place of employment - doesn't that sound fun and exciting?

Noticing that … I need to vacuum. I think that's my mantra.

From the kitchen … delicious leftovers for dinner tonight - baked parmesan crusted chicken, celery salad, and penne with cannelini beans and arugula. Have I mentioned D is a phenomenal cook?

Around the house … only 3 boxes to go - just books that need to be carted to the office.

One of my favorite things … Lava Grill. Such delicious sushi, and it's right across the street. This could be dangerous.

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016