07 August 2010

Saturday Daybook

Outside my window …the sun is blazing - it is hotter than Hades.

I am thinking … that today was pretty productive.

I am thankful for … central air conditioning. The heat is incredible at times.

I am reading Until the Twelfth of Never. True Crime, kind of sad.

I am hoping … that we're doing what I think we're doing next weekend.

On my mind … thinking about ideas for the Mancone Family Reunion.

I'm learning … that I don't miss the computer. I spend far less time on my laptop than I used to. I think it's the whole Central Time thing.

Noticing that … it is time to take Jack to have his claws trimmed.

From the kitchen … nothing actually, got sushi takeout for dinner. Yum!

Around the house … time to buy a dining table.

One of my favorite things … General Hospital. Brenda's back this week!!!

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016