25 October 2010

Monday Daybook

Outside my window ...the sounds of the cars passing on the highway.

I am thinking … that I'm off to Galveston in a few weeks. It's for a conference, but it's at the beach!

I am thankful for …my wonderful, awesome, crazy family

I am reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I need to brush up before I see he movie in a few weeks.

I am hoping …that maybe Grandma will come visit in April. I told her the Red Sox were playing. She said maybe :)

On my mind ... work work work. Lots going on right now.

I'm learning … the winds in Texas can be fierce. When it's so flat, there's nothing to stop it.

Noticing that … I still haven't watched the NetFlix selection from 2 months ago. I think that was a failed experiment. Time to cancel

From the kitchen … pumpkin chocolate chip cookies for the staff potluck on Thursday.

Around the house …I think it's time for another closet purge.

One of my favorite things … A&W diet soda - the root beer or the cream soda. Both are tasty.



No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016