15 October 2012

Monday Day Book

I am thinking … that I can't believe the semester is just about halfway through.

I am thankful for ... the opportunities I have had this year.  Some pretty remarkable stuff.

I am reading A Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling.  Let's see how she does post HP.

I am hoping …to sleep better tonight than I did last night.

On my mind ...more work stuff.  There's still a lot of it that is so new.  I am so OCD about things it is killing me that I there's still things I don't know.

I'm learning ...that I am okay stepping away from the computer for awhile.

Noticing that ... my hair is long enough to pull back in a ponytail.  Finally.

From the kitchen …take out - we had an A&W Groupon we needed to use.  The root beer float was mighty tasty.

Around the house …not much.  It's pretty quiet.

One of my favorite things … attending mass at the church I grew up in.



No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016