14 October 2012

On the Agenda

We're getting into the part of the year when the movie studios release the movies they think will contend for an Oscar.  Since I LOVE movies, I am already compiling a list of the movies I need to see this Fall.  Up first?  Argo.  I already made plans to see this Tuesday night with my friend Amy.  I am so excited.  It's gotten great reviews so far.

 

Not on the Oscar race list, but looks like a ton of fun anyway is Wreck-It Ralph.  If you played video games in the 80s, this should be right up your alley.




Abraham Lincoln + Stephen Spielberg + Doris Kearns Goodwin = a beautiful movie


A movie based on a Russian classic?  Of course I'm going to go see it.

 

I will see anything with Marion Cotillard in it, so Rust and Bone is on the list.
 


While everyone is talking about The Hobbit for December, I will be getting in line to see Les Miserables.


So that's my movie list - what are you gearing up to see this Fall?


No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016