27 October 2013

Busy Busy Busy

Life has been crazy busy the last couple of weeks.  But we're coming up on the home stretch of the blog challenge and I am determined to post every day until Halloween.  Why so busy?  I traveled the previous two weekends.  These were trips that I had planned long before I had even considered moving back to Texas.  I'm glad I went, but the this weekend and the next two are going to be jam packed.  This weekend we had my niece's first birthday party which meant yesterday was a whirlwind of activity and I am savoring not having much to do today.  I hit the gym early and then ran to Target and CVS.  I did some cleaning around the house, paid bills, etc.  Now I am enjoying some relative quiet and down time.  Next weekend my sister and I are cleaning out my storage unit and doing some cleaning and organizing.  We also have a family party and I have Taco Night with my friends.

I've had several people ask, how has the weight loss been going?  It's going great.  I'm down another few pounds.  I am looking forward to my move to Texas and the ability to get in more than 2 workouts a week.  The only down side, and the only negative that I've had from the surgery is the hair loss.  Ugh.  I'm not going to complain too much about it as there are definitely worse things, but it's noticeable to me and I'm not feeling great about it at the moment.  Other than that, I feel really good.  Great, actually. I was hoping to not have to buy some clothes for awhile, but I've had to go out and get a couple of pairs of pants for work.  And, I had to buy one size down.  That felt pretty darn good.

Current Stats
Previous Weight: 225.2
Current Weight: 222.6

Lost: 2.6
Total pounds lost since 26 June 2013 (270):  47.4  


No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016