22 November 2017

What's Up Wednesday!


I missed October's link up because of the wedding, but I'm back!  Here's what we've been up to this month (and I can't even believe I am already at the point where I am doing the November post).

What We're Eating This Week

We are going to be pretty boring eaters until the move.  We're starting to pack up the apartment so we're relying on some standbys until we're moved and settled.

Monday: Zucchini Burritos
Tuesday: Fish and Cauliflower
Wednesday: Grilled Chicken and Brussels Sprouts
Thursday: Thanksgiving!!!
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday and Sunday: not sure yet


What I'm Reminiscing About


Hawaii.  Hawaii.  Hawaii.  Can we go back tomorrow?  It was oh so relaxing.  We had a great time (I'll post more about the honeymoon next week).


What I'm Loving


This Charlotte Tilbury Makeup palette.  It's got bronzer, highlighter, blush, and eyeshadow.  It makes you glow.  Seriously.  I reach for this just about every day to get my makeup done.


What We've Been Up To

We have been packing, packing, packing!  Plus a birthday party or two.  Trying to stay afloat while we're in this in between space before we close on the house.


What I'm Dreading

The actual moving and unpacking process.  I just want it to be over and done.


What I'm Working On

Some Stella & Dot stuff...some Christmas decor...planning holiday gifts...and a giveaway!  Stay tuned on Friday for that.  Here's a hint.  It rhymes with Kordstrom and Jarlucks ;)


What I'm Excited About


I seriously want to move in yesterday!


What I'm Watching/Reading


We started Mindhunter and need to finish it.  It's really good.


Stranger Things 2 is also available and I really want to binge watch that this weekend.


I recently started The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo and it is so so good.


What I'm Listening To

Besides all the holiday music?  I'm trying to catch up on all my podcasts.  In rotation: The Popcast, Sorta Awesome, 30 for 30, Smartest Person in the Room, and My Favorite Murder.


What I'm Wearing


jacket (similar) | dress (similar) | charlotte earrings



What I'm Doing This Weekend

We will be doing some furniture shopping for the new house!  Maybe a movie - I'm hoping for Murder on the Orient Express, Mr. Fisher wants to see Blade Runner.  We'll see.  More packing, and maybe Stranger Things 2.


What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month

Christmas!  And MOVING!  We will be in the new house and all settled before the holidays.  #praisebe #icannotwait


What Else is New

Just trying to eat at our favorite neighborhood places before we move, ha! #priorities

The bonus question this month is Elf on the Shelf ideas, but I don't have a kid so I don't have to worry about that pesky elf!

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!  Come back Friday for a gift guide post and a giveaway!

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016