08 December 2017

Five for Friday - Beauty Gifts for the Holidays


Y'all.  Today is the day.  We close on our house!  Eeek!!!  I am so excited!  I can't wait to be all unpacked and settled in the new house.  This might be my favorite Friday ever.

You know what else is my favorite?  These five great beauty buys that would make great gifts.  You know you have a beauty product addict that you're buying for, or maybe you're one yourself and you can't pass these up.  #thatwouldbeme #givemeallthebeautyproducts



I wish someone would buy ME this Burberry Festive Beauty Set.  I have heard nothing but great things about Burberry beauty products.  This box, which is only $40, contains a mini mascara, mini lipstick in a gorgeous Oxblood color, a shimmery gold eye shadow, and radiance base.  Y'all, a Burberry lipstick goes for $34 and you get all of this for $40!



I have worn Amazing Grace for YEARS.  I get compliments on it all the time.  It is the purest, lightest scent.  This soap and lotion set is $18 and would be a great hostess gift or your friend who is always looking for a new perfume to try.


I have this Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Glow Palette.  At $75 it's a little spendy, but if you're shopping for a significant gift, this would be a good option.   Easy to use, everything is labeled, and you finish with a gorgeous, glowing face that looks healthy and radiant.  Finish off the look with any of her lipsticks, maybe Stoned Rose, and you are ready to go.

 Don't know what to get?  When I'm stumped, I love these Sephora Sampler sets.   You get 17 samples of some of Sephora's most popular fragrances AND a voucher for a full sized bottle.  It takes away all the guesswork.  This is one of my favorite gifts to give ever. (ps - there's a cologne version as well)




You've heard me rave about the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette before.  They do such a great job with their palettes.  For the make-up lover in your life, this set is for them.  It's the Too Faced Best Year Ever Makeup Collection.  And for $49 you get a lot!  Three palettes  (Natural Beauty, I Believe in Pink, and Super Fun Night), a full size Better Than Sex Mascara (it's the best mascara out there in my opinion), a makeup bag, and a glamour guide to help you get the perfect look.  It's a great value for a great makeup product.

Those are my favorite beauty buys this season!  I hope you found something for that someone!  Have a great weekend y'all.

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016