06 December 2017

Hair Care - Maple Holistics

Let's talk a little bit about hair care.  I have very curly hair.  If you know anything about curly hair it can be unruly and it can also dry out very easily.  I love my curly hair and try to take the best care of it.  That means little heat, microfiber towels to absorb moisture after the shower, and great shampoo.

When Maple Holistics approached me a couple of weeks ago about trying their Tea Tree Oil Shampoo, I was intrigued.  I love Tea Tree products and decided I would give it a try.  

Y'all.  I love this Shampoo.


I don't shampoo every day, but when I do I have been using this one and it is so good.  The first thing you notice is the scent.  Hints of rosemary with the tea tree oil make me feel like I'm at a spa.  It's not overpowering, but first thing in the morning it's a nice way to start the day (especially after barre class).


 So the scent is a plus.  But how did it make my hair feel?  Wonderful.  I would follow up with my usual conditioner and my hair the past two weeks has been softer and silkier.  In the winter my scalp can get dry and this has helped with that too.  And the bonus?  It's cruelty-free, paraben-free, GMO-free, and gluten-free.

It's definitely worth getting.  And at under $9 for the bottle, it can't hurt to try.  I can't wait to try the other products

 *** the shampoo was given to me by Maple Holistics, thoughts and opinions on the product are my own.  Other than the shampoo  I was given to try, I was not paid to endorse the product**

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016