01 January 2018

Happy New Year/Goals for 2018

Happy New Year Friends!  I hope the holidays were good to you all.  Mr. Fisher and I loved spending our first Christmas in the new house.  It was fun to decorate and enjoy the new space.  Fortunately we are all moved in and unpacked so we really could just enjoy it and not feel like we were living out of boxes.

But it's January 1st!  And as much as there were so many great things about 2017 - a wedding! Hawaii! a new house!  I will be excited for a slower pace in 2018.  With that said, I've been giving some serious thoughts to my goals for 2018.  Here are the ones I've settled on for this year:




Hit my goal weight.  These last couple of months have been a struggle y'all.  Between moving, a new job, and the holidays, I have not been doing good.  But I'm so close to goal.  I know I can get there this year.  It's time to get beck to meal planning and tracking everything.  I know I can do this.






Get back into running. I've slacked a little bit in the running department.  I love barre and am going to continue to do that, but I also need to get better about running too.




Staying fit is important to me and I feel better when I'm running.  


Barre has helped me feel stronger, so I am definitely going to keep up with that.



Read 30 books.  I set an overly ambitious goal of 50 books for this year.  I got through 35, I think.  30 is a more manageable goal.  I'm starting 2018 with The Headmistress




If you liked Coming Home by Rosamund Pilcher you'll like The Headmistress.






Enjoy as many snuggles as I can with this one.  He's not getting any younger, and I know he won't be around forever.  He's been with me for many moves and life changes and I love him to bits.  He's almost 13, and I know that at any point he could decline.  He could live to 20 or he could live another year.  But I want all the snuggles, since he's so stingy about giving them.





 necklace | earrings | dress (similar)

Do more style posts!  I have this amazing home office and a gorgeous mirror to take pics.  I like sharing what I wear and how I style it.  Related to that, I want to continue to grow my blog and my Stella & Dot business.






Eat more veggies!  And to that end, eat better food.  Less processed food, more whole foods.  Whole grains, lean protein, veggies, and fruit.





And finally, enjoy every minute of this year being married to this guy.  Two months into this married life and I know there is no one I would want to be living this life with.  I am so excited to see what 2018 holds in store for us. 

What are your goals for this year?  What are you hoping to accomplish?  I know I am looking forward to what will come in 2018!

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016