11 May 2018

Friday Favorites - Beauty Faves

I am so ready for the weekend, are you?  TGIF, friends!  I have added a couple of new favorites to my beauty essentials and thought I'd share them with you this week.

I mean, who doesn't love trying new makeup, right?




Y'all, I've been using this for over a year and I still use it all. the. time.  It is NOT a concealer.  But it brightens the undereye area.  I use a little dab under my eye before concealer and I look so much more awake and refreshed.


There is a reason this one is considered the Holy Grail of concealers.  It works so well!  I hardly ever wear foundation, but I will use this under my eyes, a bit on my forehead and chin, and a dab on each cheek for some light coverage.


This concealer is a close second to the Shape Tape.  If I use this, I don't use the Becca Brightening Corrector.  This is full coverage, waterproof, anti-aging concealer.  It s on thick, so a little goes a long way.  But it works!


I have been using this as a finishing powder and I LOVE it.  I feel like my pores are more noticeable now as I am getting older and I am not thrilled with it.  This powder helps smooth out the look of my skin and I am really liking it.


When I do reach for foundation, I use this.  Every time.  A little goes a long way and I use a foundation brush to blend it into my skin.  It's very buildable, so if you only need a little coverage, a thin layer is perfect.  It wears so well and does not feel heavy on your skin at all.


I LOVE this palette.  And it's goof proof.  All labeled with everything you need for a radiant every day look.  


I have used this powder for years.  YEARS.  It is perfection.  Light coverage that looks great and does not feel heavy.  I wear this every. single. day.  


Benefit has the BEST brow products and this brow pencil is the best.  It comes in a range of colors and there's a spoolie on one end.  The Kat Von D. tattoo liner is my hands down fave.  I have it in black and brown.  I tend to wear the brown most days.  And this Whiplash mascara is a new fave!  It reminds me a lot of my other fave - Roller Lash.


This is the perfect glossy nude balm to complete your look!  It is light, easy to wear, and reminds me a lot of the Clinique Chubby Sticks.  

What are your current make up faves?

Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016