18 May 2018

Friday Favorites - Vacation Packing!

A week from tomorrow we will be on our way to Florida for 8 days of vacation!!!  I am so excited to unplug and unwind.  Mr. Fisher and I have both had crazy times at work the last few months and we are ready for some rest and relaxation.
 
I thought I would highlight some of my vacation packing favorites on the blog today.
 
 
Let's start with these packing cubes.  I LOVE these.   I find rolling my clothes to be the best method and I can fit so many things in my suitcase or carry-on that way.  I make use of every nook and cranny - I stuff socks in sneakers and shoes, underwear gets piled in bra cups - no space goes to waste and I find I can get away with a smaller bag that way.
 
Speaking of bags...
 

This Getaway bag is the PERFECT carry on.  I can fit everything I need for a weekend away in one of these bags.  The fabric is coated making it super easy to clean.  With the ziparound, you can use it collapsed or expand it for more room!  Mine is definitely coming with me to Florida.

Also coming along...


 My Taj Clutch and my Taj Tote!  The clutch will be perfect for all of my fun dresses for nights out and that tote is perfect for poolside!


This Devin Kimono is my new favorite coverup!  It's got a hook closure in front and will look great with shorts and tank tops too!


Another must have?  A pretty dress for date night.  This one will definitely be in my bag for the trip!  I love the fun, tropical colors and the tiers.  


I decided I needed one more bathing suit for all the pool time I plan on soaking up and I have had great luck at Target the last few years.  I grabbed this one last week.  I love the floral print and the border.  So pretty!  And I love a halter neckline (see the dress above as evidence...)


And where to stash all my jewelry for the trip?  I love the Stella & Dot travel cases.  With inserts to separate jewelry and plenty of pockets, you will arrive and not have tangled necklaces!









Since we plan on hitting up a couple of theme parks while there, I MUST pack my Skechers GoWalks.  They are so comfy and I can walk around all day and not get blisters or sore toes.  

We have lots to do this weekend since we leave next week.  I will see you all in June when we are back from vacation!  I'll be posting on instagram while away - you can catch me there!

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016