23 May 2018

Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale!

Happy Wednesday!  Are you counting down to the weekend too?  We leave for vacation in 2.5 days!  I cannot wait.  And bonus?  The Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale started today!  Yay!

This is not the Anniversary sale that happens in July.  But this is still a great sale to stock up on some cute items as we move into the summer season.  And let me tell you, summer is here in Texas.  90s this week and we get our first taste of the 100s next week.  #yikes #notreadyyet

Now...on to the sale!



How perfect is this dress for summer weddings?  It comes in a variety of colors so would also be a good option for a bridal shower or other function.  And it's under $55!


I have this dress in black and I am SOOO tempted to snag it in the floral.  Available in 12 colors, it is under $30!!!  I love this dress for date night out.  Add some fun earrings and a bracelet and you are good to go!


How perfect would this be with skinny jeans and wedges?  Or as a coverup over a swimsuit?


These are so comfy!  Perfect for lazy Sundays or cooler nights hanging outside with a glass of wine, enjoying the summer night.


You all have heard me RAVE about how awesome Zella leggings are.  They are legit good.  These sales are a great time to try them out.  I love the high waisted ones and this rust color is so pretty.  Shop all Zella in the sale here.



Under $50, this Sole Society tote is a great option.  The front pocket is perfect for phone and keys and a roomy interior fits everything else.


This would be a great bag for travel.  It's such a cheery color and it's nylon, which means it will clean up easily.  I would love this for my upcoming trip to have to carry around Disney or Universal.  I'm going with this instead.


How about a cute pair of sandals?  I love the red and pink stripes for summer!  How cute would these be with white jeans and a tank top with fun earrings?



It is the PERFECT time to pick up a pair of sunglasses.  That summer sun is hot on our heels and these Kate Spade sunnies are so pretty.

What are you loving from the sale?

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016