12 July 2018

The Nordstrom Sale - Favorites and Must Buys!

I wait for this sale ALL YEAR LONG!  It really is the best sale.  New fall items at 40% off.  You cannot beat it. And with Nordstrom's free returns it is so easy to shop from your couch.

But I know, enough chit chat.  For the shopping tips - see yesterday's post! And don't forget to sign up for a Nordstrom Card.  Get approved and use it that day and you get a bonus $40 Nordstrom Note!  And now...on to the best of the best!



If you have not yet bought yourself one of these cardigans, NOW is the time to do it.  They are the softest, coziest things I own.  Yes, I know it's July and the thought of a cozy cardigan is not appealing, but TRUST ME.  Come November, you will thank me.  I wear mine all the time in the cooler months.  Especially since they are both under $80!


These tees are the perfect layering piece.  They look great with shorts, jeans, under your barefoot dreams cardigans.  And at $11.90, you can stock up!  I am grabbing a couple of these myself. 



 You all have listened to me RAVE about my zella leggings and the NSale is the perfect time to try them.  At under $40, they are just as good as any of the high priced brands.  I have had mine for several years and they hold up so well.


Y'all.  This jacket.  Originally $98, during the sale it is $64.90!  Snag this one if you want it because I have a feeling it will sell out.  The super soft hood is removable so you can wear the jacket a couple of different ways.  Such a great buy!!!


This is the softest, coziest, fleece you will ever own.  I love the thread and supply brand.  Well made, they last, you will wear this fleece all the time! 


 I love a good pair of lounge pants.  And these would be perfect to pair with your barefoot dreams cardigan for a cozy night at home with a glass of wine and a good book!  You will not want to take these off.


 Who needs work wear?  Now is a great time to buy some new pieces, like this Caslon blazer.  I have several in my closet.  They are great for work.  I throw them on over dresses, with tops and skirts, over a top and pants, or over a tee and jeans when I need to be a little dressier on casual Friday.  And the really great news?  It's under $40!


These Vince Camuto pants will be a great addition to your work wardrobe.  Or, pair them with a fun top for a night out.  You always need a good pair of black pants in your closet.  Originally $89, they are $59 during the sale.  So snag them! 


This Halogen blouse would look FANTASTIC with those Vince Camuto pants.  I love the gathered detailing at the neck.  This would also look great under the Caslon blazer. 


My beloved Express wrap coat finally gave up last winter.  I had that coat for almost 20 years.  I loved it.  But now I am in the market for a new coat.  Living in Texas, I don't need many, but I do need one good one and I LOVE this Badgley Mischka.  Just trying to decide if I love the price tag.  It is a great buy on sale, originally $349, it's now $229 during the sale. 


I'm also really liking this Tahari wrap coat.  At $169 on sale, it's a nicer price point for me.  I've got both in my cart, so we'll see. 


The Nordstrom sale is a great time to find new shoes!  These cute booties are originally $149, and you can get them during the sale for under $100!  These would look cute with jeans, with a fun dress.  I wear my booties all winter.  I have a similar pair from the last sale that I just adore.


If you are in the market for a new pair of boots, now is a great time to get them.  I LOVE my born riding boots they are so comfortable.  Originally $239, you can get these during the sale for $159.90!  They are worth the price tag for the comfort. 


A fun fall bag for under $40?  Yes, please!  This one is in my cart too, just debating if I need ANOTHER hobo bag.  I love the green color though.


Beauty bargains ABOUND in the Nordstrom sale.  Perfume, shampoo, makeup, skincare - it's all up for grabs.  So many great deals!  I have found that the right set of brushes make for good make up application and these Luxie brushes are a good bargain at $30!  


You cannot go wrong with Too Faced makeup, especially their eye palettes.  These full size palettes generally run $50 on their own.  Here you get the palette, primer, and full size mascara for $49!

 These are my early favorites from the sale!  What are you hoping to find during the sale this year?  Sound off in the comments!

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016