07 February 2010

Sunday Evening Daybook

Outside my window …the snow is almost gone!

I am thinking … that General Hospital has been really good lately

I am thankful for for my job. I really do love what I do and the place that I work.

I am reading Five Little Pigs. I don't know why I waited so long to read Agatha Christie. I love her stuff.

I am hoping … for a good weigh in next weekend. I ate too well in Chattanooga. And for the Saints to win the Super Bowl :)

On my mind … all the work that I need to get done this week.

I'm learning … that I need to schedule better to get my homework done.

Noticing that … I really need to take that pile of clothes to the dry cleaners.

From the kitchen … turkey flautas - baked of course.

Around the house … I am so thankful for the makers of Woolite stain remover - totally took the pen mark off the couch!

One of my favorite things … tv shows on the computer. I am able to catch up on a week of GH in a couple of hours.

1 comment :

Melissa said...

I found your blog through Sgt. and Mrs Hub and had to laugh as I'm in Morrisville, NC as well. Too funny to go so far to find someone so close!

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016