25 May 2011

30 Songs Challenge - Day 7

Day seven is about a song that reminds me of a specific event. I'm reaching back to high school now, to my days being involved with CYO (Catholic Youth Organization). So involved was I that I was a Diocesan Youth Officer, I think I was a senator or a rep or something to that effect. That particular year our group was responsible for some kind of opening performance. For my NACURH peeps, it was kind of like roll call, but Catholic :) Anyhow, I actually was selected to be the lead in the performance. I was supposed to be a troubled teen tempted by drugs and alcohol, but found my way. The whole performance was set to music, and I Have Decided by Amy Grant was the last song we played, after I had made my choice to stay true to myself and to God.



No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016