28 October 2020

What's Up Wednesday

 

Hello! I've missed you all.  The last couple of weeks have just been hectic workwise.  Hoping things slow down a bit so I can get back into my normal blogging routine.  What better way to dive back in than with a What's Up Wednesday post.  I'm linking up with Shay and Sheaffer for a peek into our life during October!

1. What We're Eating This Week

Sunday -  Thai Chicken Curry
Monday - Soup (we got it from Costco)
Tuesday - Salad
Wednesday - Shay's Cheesy Ranch Tacos
Thursday - Pasta with Chickpea Sauce
Friday - Caprese Turkey Burgers and Potatoes
Saturday - Out


2.  What I'm Reminiscing About

Three years ago we said "I do!"  To say that I love being married to Mr. Fisher would be an incredible understatement.  It was such a fun party, celebrating with our family and friends.  I can't believe that was three years ago.  The time has FLOWN by.


3.  What I'm Loving


clip on fan | bike

My Peloton.  I love this so much!  I've ridden every day since I got it.  LOVE this piece of equipment.  My home office now doubles as the home gym, but I don't care.  I really love my Peloton work outs.


4.  What We've Been Up To


Mr. Fisher and I went out Saturday night for our anniversary.  We were so fortunate that we ended up in a solo room at Del Frisco's Grille.   
 

We had a cocktail...
 

We split a tomato and burrata salad...
 

 Mr. Fisher had steak and I had a crab cake.
 
The restaurant wasn't overcrowded, we were fortunate to have our own room.  The hostesses and waitstaff all wore masks.  This was the first time we had been in a restaurant since March.  
 

This squish had his Halloween party at school!  I can't even with the cuteness.
 
 
5.  What I'm Dreading

Not much - just a long winter of not going out much because of COVID...
 
6.  What I'm Working On
 
 
Outfit ideas for Christmas cards!  I'm thinking maybe this t-shirt with a santa hat?


7.  What I'm Excited About
 
Decorating for Christmas!  I am so excited that Henry is older.  I can't wait to see him start to discover the joy of Christmas. 
 
 
8.  What I'm Watching/Reading

We're still watching the Great British Baking Show and lots of football!
 
I finished reading Lisa Jewell's latest, Invisible Girl.
 

I've started The Bookish Life of Nina Hill and I'm really liking it so far.
 

 
9.  What I'm Listening To
 
I'd love to start the Christmas music, but I'm waiting until next week for that.  I've got my usual podcasts in rotation - The Popcast, Sorta Awesome, and 10 Things to Tell You, but I'm so excited that Dr. Death Season 2 is out!
 
 
10.   What I'm Wearing
 
Lots of cozy work from home clothes!
 
 
11.  What I'm Doing This Weekend
 

 A little bit of Halloween with this guy!


And then this ride on Sunday.  Bon Jovi?  Heck yes!


12.  What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month

Thanksgiving, Christmas music, and decorating the house for the holidays!


13.  What Else Is New?

 
This little guy is growing like a weed!  33 inches and 28 pounds at his 15 month visit.  I cannot get over how much he's grown!

4 comments :

Joanne said...

We've been watching the Great British Baking show too. It's the first time I watched it and I'm really enjoying it. Happy Anniversary!

Nichole Fisher said...

Thank you! And I’m excited for Friday so we can watch the new GBBS episode after dinner.

Natasha said...

Happy third anniversary! Holidays with toddlers are so much fun!!! Enjoy!

Nichole Fisher said...

Thank you!

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016