02 October 2013

31 for 21

I can't believe I haven't posted over here in a year!  Not since last year's blog challenge.  For the past however many years (I can never remember, I think of it as +1), I have been participating in a blog challenge as part of National Down Syndrome Awareness Month.  Michelle over at Big Blueberry Eyes got me started and it's now become a tradition.

I'm starting off marginally better than I did last year, when I started on October 3rd.  I managed to make it October 2nd this year.  There will be posts about Down Syndrome, but also about my travels, random thoughts, recipes, pictures, my weight loss surgery progress and anything else I can think of.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.






 

1 comment :

Michelle said...

Glad that you are participating again! Yes, it's become a tradition for me to and would feel weird NOT to do it!

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016