03 October 2013

The Big 4-0

I made it there - I've hit the 40 pound mark.  Forty pounds down after my surgery.  I can hardly believe it.  I know it's totally vanity, but my clothes haven't fit so well in such a long time.  I even have some things that I've been wearing that have been a wee bit too big.  Too big!  I have this pair of pants that I love, just plain black work pants, but they drape beautifully and they're starting to get to be too big.  I need to go shopping for a new pair.  There are some dresses I wore in July, August, and September (and today - hello 80 degrees in October), that I won't be able to wear again.  They'll go on to a new home and hopefully someone else will enjoy them as much as I did.  I just wish I got to wear them longer.  Not a bad place to be in, I know.

I've started to think about my weight loss in terms of "where was I when".  You know, where was I living when I last weighed XYZ.  And I am at the point now where I can say I weigh what I did when I first lived in North Carolina.  The weight I was at when I attended my cousin Kelly's wedding.  I moved to North Carolina almost 6 years ago.  I've now lost all the weight I gained in the last six years.  

Current Stats
Previous Weight: 233.6
Current Weight: 229.2

Lost: 4.4
Total pounds lost since 26 June 2013 (270):  40.8

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016