14 October 2013

Back to the PVD

Traveling can be hard post surgery.  I have a pretty good routine down when it comes to eating and making sure I take my supplements,  And I'll admit, I missed a couple of doses of calcium while I was away.  As I pulled up to my hotel in Durham, I noticed a Target next door.  After my work out Thursday morning, I ran to Target and grabbed some Greek yogurt and plastic spoons.  I had plans for lunches and dinners, but I wanted to make sure I started the day with some protein.  Bonus points for the Hilton Garden Inn having a refrigerator in the room!  Oh and also - this amazing shower:



I also managed to squeeze in a work out 3 out of the 4 days I was there.  I thought I was going to be able to skate a bit when I was at my cousin's house, but Ally would have none of it.  After being told that we'd take a brisk walk around the neighborhood, she made us do sprints.  Thanks Ally!  No sarcasm.  As much as I moaned about it, it was a decent work out and I felt better about the wine and cheese we consumed later.

All in all, it was a good trip.  I tried to make good choices and made sure I got in a good amount of protein.  All this to say, I lost another four pounds.  Maybe I should travel more often?

Current Stats
Previous Weight: 229.2
Current Weight: 225.2

Lost: 4
Total pounds lost since 26 June 2013 (270):  44.8

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016