17 October 2013

Thursday Day Book

I am thinking … that I can't believe Spring registration is only a couple of weeks away.  Where is this semester going?

I am thankful for ... passing my exams.  I don't know what I would have done if I missed the research question this time.

I am reading Night Film by Marisha Pessl
 
I am hoping …that Ohio State wins on Saturday!  So excited for my first game in years.

On my mind ... making sure everything that needs to get done is getting done.

I'm learning ... that I have little patience for incompetence.  Okay, so I've known that for a while, but it's rearing it's ugly head this week. 

Noticing that ... the Survey students are outside with their gear and equipment.

From the kitchen …left my lunch bag at work yesterday, so nothing good.  Probably a salad from the cafeteria today.

Around the house ... I broke the plate on the outlet near my dresser yesterday.  It was a total chain reaction.  I was straightening my hair and my elbow hit a picture on the wall, which fell and hit the febreze plug in which knocked into the CO detector which broke the plate and cause the CO detector to fall out and start SCREECHING LOUDLY.  The CO detector is plugged in and silent now, but the outlet plate didn't make it.

One of my favorite things... my sweet niece, who will be 1 year old next week!!!

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016