11 October 2013

Friday Day Book

I am thinking … that I have a lot to do and a little bit of time.

I am thankful for ... my career.  I am truly blessed.  If you had asked me 20 years ago where I would be today, I never would have imagined this.

I am reading Night Film by Marisha Pessl
 
I am hoping …that I get on the road to Charlotte at a decent time tonight.

On my mind ...my itinerary for today: lunch with my mentor, birthday present shopping, Starbucks, and dinner with friends

I'm learning ...to run again.  I stopped awhile ago because all the extra weight was killing my knees.  I managed 10 minutes on the treadmill today. 

Noticing that ... it's still chilly and drizzly outside.  The weather in Charlotte is supposed to be better!

From the kitchen …sushi last night with Amanda.  It was delicious.  Greek yogurt for breakfast this morning.  The options are limited and not creative when you're traveling.

Around the house ...ask the housekeepers - I've been in a hotel the last couple of days.

One of my favorite things...new adventures and new challenges.



1 comment :

Amanda said...

I got a mention on your blog! Yay!

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016