08 June 2016

Stranded! Three Things from...Netflix


Happy Wednesday Y'all!  It's time for another edition of Stranded With...I'm linking up with Shay and Erika today.  We're discussing which three Netflix shows would you want with you if you were stranded on a desert island.  #suspendreality #workwithmepeople

The first one was easy, super easy #easypeasylemonsqueezy - and that would be The West Wing.  I LOVE this show.  LOVE.  LOVE.  LOVE.  I could watch it over and over again.  The casting is so on point.  The pace moves well, the writing is top notch.  It was like lightning in a bottle.  I've watched it so many times, it never gets old.  #joshanddonnaforever

So picking The West Wing was easy.  It's a lot harder after that.  I'd have to go with NCIS next.  This is one of those shows where I can just pick it up in the middle and watch no matter what point the episode is at.  And I loved Tony and Ziva #sob.  Another great cast, more great writing, I could watch NCIS on repeat.

 

For my third pick I'd go with Top Chef, but that's not on Netflix.  Boo.  So I'd pick The Great British Baking Show.  Have any of you watched this?  It's so great!  I wish I had caught it when it was airing on PBS before Downton Abbey.  Oooh, Downton Abbey, maybe I should have gone with that one.  If I can't have Top Chef, then I'll go with TGBBS.

  

What about you?  What would you pick from Netflix if you were stranded on a desert island?

xoxoxo

  

2 comments :

Valerie Cox said...

The West Wing was on my list too...I love CJ!

Nichole Fisher said...

Such perfect casting - I love Allison Janney in that role.

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016