27 December 2017

Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale!

Good Morning Friends!  It's Wednesday and I am enjoying a quiet morning at home.  I'm off to barre later, but for the moment, I am taking it easy.  After I publish this, I plan on curling up with a book and a cup of coffee.  But first, on to the good stuff.

It's Nordstrom's Half Yearly Sale.  While not as huge as the summer Anniversary Sale, there are still some great deals to be had.  I've included my favorites below.  I can personally vouch for all the brands included as I have shopped all of them previously.

 
And that Gibson twist front top?  A MUST HAVE.  Mr. Fisher got it for me for Christmas and it is the coziest sweater.  I wore it yesterday and didn't want to take it off!



So many cozy cardigans.  That Halogen sequin skirt would be perfect for New Year's Eve.  As would those Badgley Mischka shoes - swooning.  If I didn't already have an outfit for NYE, I'd be scooping those up.  The Free People faux leather jacket would be a fun addition to your closet.  I have a similar version by a different brand and I love how it completes the look.  

Shop all the Sale items here.

I'll be back Friday with my favorites from the sale for working out.  It may be more than Five items this week as there are a ton of Zella items in the sale. 

Happy Shopping!

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016