05 January 2018

Five for Friday - All the Cozy Things


Oh thank heavens it's Friday.  The first week back after break is tough.  We had crazy busy lines at our front counter, which was a blessing in disguise because it gave me ideas on how to improve how we provide some of our services.  But now it's Friday, and the weekend, and after 5, I don't need to worry about being all dressed up again until Monday.  Which has me dreaming of all the cozy things.

Y'all.  It has been COLD here in Texas.  Yes, yes, I know my Northeast readers just got a huge amount of snow dumped on them.  But I live in Texas for a reason - and that is so I don't deal with prolonged periods of cold.  Until now.  I had another post planned about skincare at 40, but I've pushed that to next Friday.  Right now, I want to talk about all the warm and cozy things.  Right?

Here are my favorite cozy things right now:



Oh this scarf.  It's faux fur and I love.  I may wear it only twice here in Texas, but it is so soft.  Northerners, this one is for you!  And there's a matching pom!


You all have heard me RAVE about my beloved Barefoot Dreams cardigans.  They are so cozy, I want to wear mine all the time.  And what's better than the world's softest cardigan?  The world's softest blanket.  I haven't pulled the trigger because they're $100.  But...you can get them on Nordstrom Rack for under $50!  You bet I scooped this one up!


Speaking of cozy cardigans...hands down this is one of my favorite things in my wardrobe.  I wear mine all the time around the house.  It's like wrapping yourself in a warm hug.  For real.  If you are looking for a special gift for someone, they would love you forever if you got them this!


Y'all.  For the longest time I thumbed my nose at Uggs.  I just was not on board.   And then I ordered these slippers.  I can't imagine having any other kind of slipper.  Pair these with that barefoot dreams throw and cardigan?  Heaven on earth!


This one has COZY in the name!  And it's under $50!  And this one is suitable for wearing outside the house.  Even though when it's this cold we don't want to.  It comes in several colors and fits true to size.  I generally wear a 10 on top and have a medium and it fits perfectly.

Those are my favorite warm and cozy things - what are you wearing to keep warm?  Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016