16 September 2020

Amazon Lately

 

Amazon has been a lifesaver during quarantine.  Between working full-time and life with an on-the-go toddler, there is just little opportunity to run out and do this quick errands.  Here's some of the things that we've purchased lately that have been great finds.


opalescence toothpaste

 Now I know toothpaste isn't very glamorous, but Caralyn Mirand Koch swears by this toothpaste and she has the whitest teeth.  I had to give it a try.

 

 
 I stumbled on this while I was looking for a product that I know has been discontinued and was in desperate hope that I might be able to find it on Amazon.  No such luck, and you curly hair girls know what I'm talking about.  When you find that product that works with your curls, you stick with it.  Giving this one a try instead - fingers crossed!
 
 
 

 

 
If you follow GoCleanCo on Instagram, you already know about this product.  She swears by it for vacuuming and at under $10, I knew I had to try it for myself.  It definitely gets into all the little crevices better than the standard bristles on my vacuum attachment.  


under sink organizer

I bought this to organize under my kitchen sink and I love it.  No more multiple bottles all crowded under there.  I think I'm going to snag another for under the guest bath.  

 

baby drom suction plate

We've started working with Henry on eating off of a plate instead of the booster tray.  Having a plate with suction is NECESSARY.  Otherwise I'd spend all my time cleaning food off the floor.  These work great! 

 

 

three pack charger cords

My other cords bit the dust so I grabbed these.  Great price for a three pack of 10' cords.  I really like the longer the length cords for charging. 

Have you found any good products on Amazon lately?  Share in the comments!

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016