11 September 2020

Friday Favorites - Cozy Things

 

We made it to Friday and not a moment too soon!  While I love a long weekend, I also dislike the cramming of 5 days worth of work into 4 days.  But the weekend is upon us!


The DFW experienced a record low temperature yesterday (55 degrees) and that has me wanting all the cozy things right now.  I've rounded up some of my favorites.

three wick candle

 The pumpkin scented candles from Bath and Body Works are my favorite for making the house feel cozy.  Pumpkin Pecan Waffles is in heavy rotation in my house.  I wait until they go on sale and then stock up.

 

barefoot dreams cardigan

I love anything by barefoot dreams - cardigans, blankets, socks.  I wash on gentle and hang to dry and it stays cozy.  I bought my first barefoot dreams cardigan ten years ago and it's still in excellent condition.


 

ugg ansley slipper

 I was never a slipper person, until I bought my ugg slippers.  They are hands down the best.  So cozy!  And they come in lots of colors.  I like these because they are slip on but don't have the ties like moccasins.  Once those leather laces come untied you can never get them tied well again and it drives me bonkers. No laces on my slippers, please!

 

plush throw blanket

No list would be complete without a cozy blanket.  We have this one in several rooms in our house and Henry loves them.  He pulls them down off the couch and then lays on the floor with them.  He's also quite partial to our barefoot dreams blanket too!

 
This may be my favorite k-cup flavor of all time.  The cinnamon gives it warmth which is perfect for a cozy day! 
 

 
 This may be my favorite book of all time.  For a cozy afternoon, it's perfect for relaxing on the couch under a cozy blanket with a mug of tea or coffee.
 
What are some of your favorite cozy favorites?

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016