18 September 2020

Friday Favorites - Curly Hair Faves

 

Happy Friday!  I made the excellent decision a few weeks ago to request today off as a vacation day.  Present day Nichole is thanking past Nichole for that choice.
 
I recently found an amazing product that my curls are loving so I thought for this week's Friday Favorites I'd round up my favorite curly hair necessities.
 
argan oil shampoo and conditioner
Curly hair can get dry, and my hair is no exception.  This extra strength Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner is so hydrating.  It really helps keep my hair healthy and moisturized.


I love this stuff!  This is a deep conditioning treatment.  It helps reduce breakage as well as strengthen your hair.  



 
 Another LOVE.  A couple of drops in the palm of my hand and then I rub my hands together and then gently pat my hair once it's dry.  It helps keep the flyaways at bay (this works really well when I straighten my hair too).
 
 

 
This was such a great Amazon find.  
 


My curls are defined but soft.  After I get out of the shower I lightly wrap my head with a microfiber towel.  Once I'm done with moisturizers and lotions, I'll unwrap and use wide tooth comb.  Then I use 4 pumps of the curl cream, working it gently through my hair.  Then I let it air dry.  Once dry I tip my head upside down and scrunch through it to release the "cast" and that's it.  Soft, defined curls!

What are your favorite hair products?  Share them in the comments!

Have a great weekend!

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016