10 September 2020

Recipe: My Morning Smoothie

 

One of my go to breakfasts for years has been a smoothie.  I find them satisfying and filling and I like that I can sip on them over the course of the morning.  Here's how I make mine.

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup milk of your choice (I use unsweetened cashew milk)
  • 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
  • 2 tbsp PB2 (powdered peanut butter)
  • 1-2 frozen bananas (depending on their size)

 

quest protein powder | total activation protein powder

I alternate between two different protein powders.  I like both of these a lot.  Use whatever kind of protein powder works best for you.

I pour the milk into the blender, then add the other ingredients.  I slowly increase the speed from 1 to 10 until smooth.

Done.  It takes me about 3 minutes to do and I have a satisfying breakfast.

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016