30 October 2020

Friday Favorites - Cozy Edition

 

Good Morning!  Happy Friday!  We have had a bit of a cold snap in Texas this week.  Monday morning we woke up to temperatures in the 30s!  I am not ready for the cold yet, so I have been dreaming about all the cozy things this week to keep me warm.

ugg ansley slippers

These are my hands down favorite slippers.  So cozy and comfortable.  Working from home right now, I wear them around the house all day.  They keep my toes warm and toasty!


loft mock neck poncho sweater


After an especially chilly day on Wednesday, I ordered this sweater.  It looks so cozy - perfect to wear with my leggings and slippers while working from home.  I have to appear on camera so I need to be dressed and presentable, but I also want to be relaxed and comfy!


 
I have this sweater in the turtleneck version.  It is so comfy.  I am really liking this yellow color.  In case anyone is stumped on what to get me for Christmas...


 
 These are my FAVORITE joggers.  They are so comfortable and soft.  I wear them around the house, I wear them to sleep, I wear them to run errands.  I would wear them every day if I could.



If I'm not wearing my Ugg slippers, I've got these socks on.  They are a great gift idea!  Cozy and warm and so so soft.


 
Isn't this green color gorgeous?  Another cozy sweatshirt option to pair with leggings.  This one may be my favorite of the bunch!  

What are some of your cozy favorites?  Share in the comments!
 
Have a great weekend, y'all!

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016