09 October 2020

Friday Favorites

 

Happy Friday!  Y'all, this was such an exciting week in our house.  Our new Peloton arrived.  I am so excited.  It's been two days and I've ridden three times.

 

To say I love it would be an understatement.  And nothing gets you in the mood to workout more than new equipment or new workout clothes!

This week, with my heightened interest in working out, I thought I'd round up my favorites from the Active Wear at Old Navy.  Don't sleep on Old Navy Active Wear y'all.  It's good.


strappy medium support sports bra

 I love Old Navy for medium support bras.  These are great for cycling, barre, yoga.  They are comfy, come in tons of colors, and provide the right amount of support.


I  grabbed it in the black camo as well as this pretty red muted camo.  I wash them in the regular wash and dry them on delicate and they last! 


powersoft jacket
 

I really needed a new jacket for running outside when the weather cools down a little more.  This one is great - it's got a hood, thumbholes, moisture wicking, everything you want in a good workout jacket.


Tie-Back Performance Tank

I love this tank!  I have it in this rust color and it's one of my favorites.  


lightweight racerback tank

I love a good racerback tank for working out.  This one is comfy, it hits right at my hip bone, which is for me the perfect length, it's another one of my favorites.

 

high waisted elevate 7/8 leggings

These leggings are so so good.  Perfectly high waisted, the waistband stays put and doesn't roll down. This muted red camo is so pretty in person.  I wish I could wear them for every workout.


high waisted stretchtech shorts

I dipped my toe into the world of workout shorts this summer.  While I don't think I would ever run in them, but I think they're great for cycling and strength workouts.

What do you like to workout in?  Where are your favorite places to buy workout gear?  Share in the comments!

Have a great weekend - you'll find me on my bike!

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016