07 October 2020

Life Lately

 


Hello!  Happy Wednesday Friends!  I hope this week is treating you well.  I can't believe it's Wednesday already.  I picked up Henry's Halloween costume over the weekend and it is so stinking cute.  I can't wait for costume day at his school so I can take pics.  

We're still living that low-key COVID life, but here's a peek at what we've been up to lately!


It's Trackoween!  Sophie at Tracking is the New Black is doing an October WW tracking challenge and I am all in.  I needed to get back to tracking and this was just the push I needed.


No more changing table on the dresser.  Henry was getting to tall for the changing table tray so we took it off the dresser and now he gets changed on the floor.  My baby is not a tiny baby anymore!


Weekends are for relaxing!


Cooler mornings are definitely a favorite lately!  We love going for weekend walks.


For real - to say that this kid loves a cozy blanket would be an understatement.


One Henry's favorite things is to grab a book and then sit in the recliner with his dad.  Y'all - cutest thing ever.


Had to take a photo for work.  Y'all - this Argan Hair Cream I found on Amazon is the best.  My curls have never looked so good.


Unfortunately, his team lost last weekend.  Unfortunately, mine did too!  Sigh.


I started this book last week and like Lisa Jewell's others, this one is a PAGE TURNER.  So so good.  I can't put it down.



This feels about right for right now!  

Enjoy the rest of the week.  I'll see you back here on Friday for Friday Favorites!

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016