04 March 2010

Air Traffic

The first time I saw this story I was astounded. I am all for "take your children to work" day. I generally don't believe in bringing your kids to work with you except in an absolute emergency, but I'll make an exception for "take your children to work" day. I think it's important for children to see what their parents do and what life is like outside of their bubble of school, sports, and home. Never in a million years would I assume that the children would do, you know, work. I assumed they generally observed the surroundings, got a tour of the building, met mom/dad's co-workers. The generic stuff. I would not expect them to make presentations, take meetings, answer phones, or DIRECT AIR TRAFFIC. Seriously, what is wrong with people.

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016