09 October 2013

On the Road Again...

I'm off this afternoon...heading out of town.  By 9pm tonight I will be back in North Carolina, Raleigh/Durham to be exact.  It's been almost 2 years since my last mini-vacation to RDU.  Last time I was able to go to the State Fair - so much fun.  This year my timing is a little off and I'll miss the fair.  I don't have much on the agenda, mainly visiting with friends and taking some time to wander the Duke campus.   I also need to find a birthday present for a certain someone who lives in Charlotte.  

After a few days in Durham, it's off to Charlotte and a weekend with family.  Including my sister and Baby R who will be joining us in Charlotte over the weekend.  5 whole days away from work, with no email, no phone calls.  Just some down time to rest and recharge.  I need to be recharged because next weekend it's on to Columbus, Ohio and the OSU/Iowa game! 


No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016