20 February 2018

Date Night - Valentine's Day

Because I was traveling on Valentine's Day, we ended up going out to dinner on Saturday night to celebrate.  We hit up one of our all time favorite places - The Keg.


 
I recently got this dress from loft and have been waiting for the right time to wear it.  A Valentine's dinner seemed the right occasion for a pretty floral dress. 

The necklace is vintage Stella & Dot and is sadly no longer available.  It is one of my all time favorites and I will never part with it.  I've linked to a similar necklace.


I paired the dress with a pair of cognac gladiator sandals and a green clutch.  I thought the green from the clutch worked well with the green leaves on the flowers in the dress.

 on Mr. Fisher: top | sweater

This guy.  We definitely have fun together.


Steak for him, oven roasted chicken for me.  The Brussels Sprouts were SO GOOD.  I also ate his shrimp.  Mr. Fisher is team #noshrimpunlessitsfried


I will say at least two times last weekend, I opened my mouth to say something and he chimed in with - I was thinking the exact same thing.   I love this guy.





After dinner and a shared dessert, we came home to watch some Olympics.  And y'all.  It was a Saturday night, and I am not ashamed to say that I kicked off my sandals and climbed under my Barefoot Dreams blanket on the couch and watched some Olympians compete.  Dress and all. 


I think that's a sign of a pretty good date night, don't you?

No comments :

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016